Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Quick Yuwie Update

On Sunday, I posted an update on my Yuwie stats after just one day. (scroll down about 2 posts to refresh your memory if you need to)

This morning I logged in and this is what I find:

Friends: 72 Comments: 24
June Profile Views
Today: 6 Month: 140 Total: 140
June Page Views
Your Views: 968 Referral Views: 165

Stats Last Updated: 6/24/2008 6:16:39 AM

Wow...these numbers have about doubled since last I looked! And my referrals are now up to 2. Could really use one more...come on guys, think about it...can you afford to NOT take advantage of this? I mean what's it going to hurt? It doesn't cost you anything to sign up. You do exactly what you do on Facebook or Myspace. And maybe...just maybe, you'll make a little bit of spending money.

No comments: