Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ask Me Anything...

Now is your turn to contribute. You're here for a reason, right? OK, so maybe it's NOT to be entertained...maybe you're just here from Link Referral trying to get your 30 site visits in for the day and you don't plan on staying long enough to finish reading this post.

And that's ok. I mean, hey - I'm playing the same game, right?

But if you do stick around and finish this post, and you like what you've been reading here so far, I offer you this:

Ask me anything.

Anything at all, and I will answer it the best I can in Friday's post. If this works out, I'll make it a regular thing every week. Ask your questions on Thursdays, and I'll answer them on Fridays.

I can't promise I'll give you the answer you want to hear. I don't profess to know everything (although my kids might tell you otherwise). But I will give you my honest opinion about whatever it is you ask me. It can be personal if you like. And if I don't know the answer, you can rest assure...I'll make something up.

So go ahead....ask away. Post your question as a comment or you can email it to me directly at scottseviltwin@gmail.com. If you choose to email it to me, be sure and put Blogspot Question in the subject line so I will know not to delete it.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Evil Twin!

Hmm, anything you say???

Ok, here goes ...

If you jump back in time to say your mid teens and relive your life from that point. What would be the 3 things you would do differently?

Oh and congratulations on the book, i'll be sure to check that out when I get the chance ;)

Im a amateur/novice writer myself, just on my blog mind you. Im not ready to tackle books just yet! :P

http:spacehaggis.com