Friday, June 27, 2008

FREE GIFT if you sign up for Yuwie using my link...

I have a special gift for anyone who signs up for Yuwie AND uses me as their referral for doing so! But you must act quickly and take advantage before Monday, June 30.

Use any of my Yuwie links found on this page - banner ad, a link in one of the posts below or in the money-maker list on the left. Sign up, set up your profile page, then message me on Yuwie so that I can verify your spot in my referral tree. And I will send you the 478 page ebook, Insiders' Recipes Master Edition. This is one awesome cookbook for anyone to have, male or female. Trust me, you're gonna love it. The book is a pdf file so you will need Adobe Acrobat to open it (you can get that for free, if you need it)

I will likely be offline beginning this afternoon until Monday morning, so anyone who responds to this offer and messages me from their Yuwie account will receive this ebook on Monday. I am currently compiling additional ebooks and other incentives for those in my referral tree, so take advantage while you can!

No comments: