Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello...You have reached....

Just popping in to say hello to everyone and apologize for not keeping things up to date. I am currently on the road in Muncie, Indiana as I prepare to move here next month. I just got here yesterday, after spending the first part of the week traveling to Kansas City and back, then to West Plains, MO on Tuesday and back to Columbia on Wednesday. Between homework and traveling and identifying potential new employers, I just haven't had much time to post here.

So bare, er, bear with me and I'll have something new and fun for you to read soon. If you absolutely can't wait for something new, go order a copy of my book, The Erotic Adventures of Steve and Brooke. The link is over on the left somewhere...trust me, I really think you'll find it...stimulating...

No comments: