Monday, June 15, 2009

Go Deep...

UPDATED - See Below...

Short but sweet tonight... A few days ago, I blogged about hypnosis and even left a link to a piece of erotic fiction about a woman who unwittingly seduces her co-workers through hypnosis.

Today while searching the web (and YouTube), I found another site that offers erotic hypnosis sessions online AND has a couple of free "test drive" sessions, one where a woman is putting you under, and one where a man is conducting the session. I listened to the woman's session (damn...wow....nice....) and it lasted about an hour. Seriously, don't do this unless you can do it at a time when you will not be disturbed and can give your FULL attention to the session.

The site is hypnofantasy.com and you can reach it by clicking here.

If you do decide to take advantage of these sessions, or better yet register for a membership there, come back and share your experience with us - well, whatever you are comfortable sharing anyway. Is it relaxing? Is it satisfying? Did you enjoy it? Will you try it again?

Let us know!

UPDATE - I did register for a membership, but have not yet been able to log in yet. When I try, I get a message stating that my membership is not yet active. More to follow...

No comments: