Monday, July 20, 2009

Update: It's Moving Day (Part 1)

Wow, it's been a whole week already?

Just a quick update to let you know why you haven't heard from me in so long. It's been a very long and productive week with packing and trying to get kids motivated and getting utilities taken care of here in Missouri. I haven't really had time for much of anything else.

But today is the beginning of an end, I suppose. Today (in just a few minutes, in fact), I will be taking down my internet modem and cable box and dropping them off with Mediacom. From there, I am off to U-Haul to pick up the moving truck. Then it's back here for a fun-filled day of hoping nothing expensive gets broke! Then it's meet-with-the-landlord time and return keys and back to U-Haul to have an auto-transport unit hooked up to the truck and load my car up on it.

Finally, tomorrow morning I am off to Indiana. So I'll be offline for a day or two while we get things loaded, transported, and unloaded. Wish me luck!

No comments: