Sunday, July 5, 2009

In the Mood

Know what its like when you find yourself totally in synch with someone? Know what its like to be in a relatively new relationship with someone and you've just spent a week and a half with them and then suddenly you find yourself back home, away from them again?

Yeah, me too.

I miss her. I came back from Indiana on Thursday morning and I am moving there in a little over two weeks (assuming MU's human resources gets their act together) yet my body is wanting to know what happened to all those wonderful sensations I was feeling when I was lying next to her. To be able to roll over and put my around her and for her to do the same. Snuggled up close to me as we drift off to sleep, feeling her breasts against my back and her breath on my neck and shoulder.

I know, some of you are thinking TMI, right? Well, you knew the risks when you came in here, didn't you?

You didn't? Oops...My bad. Well now you do. Coming in here is kinda like knocking on my door at 2am. Chances are you're going to see someone naked. And that's kinda what I'm doing now. Baring myself to you, opening up and telling you what's on my mind.

And yes, I'm naked.

And horny. Might as well throw the whole package out there while we're at it.

Save the blogger, save the world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just keep thinking of everything that is waiting for you at the end of those 2 weeks...trust me the time will fly right by i am sure!