Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Resistance is Futile

I've done my homework today, no celebrities have died (that I know of), and slightly bored this morning. So I went digging into my folder of previous writings and found this erotic poem I came up in 2007. Enjoy...

=================================================

Resistance is Futile
Scott Hendricks - 2007


Lust

Desire

I see you across the room

I never knew I was your target

You caught my eye

And from then on I never stood a chance

Your senses zoned in on me

They attacked from all angles

Your eyes captured mine

Your scent overwhelmed me

The touch of your hands sent jolts of electricity throughout my body

The sound of your voice beckoning me was that of an angelic choir calling me home

Your kisses were that of a sweet sweet wine

I would follow you anywhere you wished

I did not know it would be to the depths of despair

As I sit here now longing for your touch

Crying out for the sound of your voice

Aching for just one more kiss

To be inside you again

To feel the heat of your passion

To look into your eyes as I enter you

And to experience a taste of heaven once again

As my seed bursts forth and fills your womb

But you are not here

And you know the pain I am in

You are simply using me to your own ends

I am your pleasure toy

To be at your disposal when you so desire

You have added me to your collection

And I know all too well

That resistance is futile

================================================

Save the blogger, save the world...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to read your writing...i can see it all painted in front of me.

Scott's Evil Twin said...

Thank you, Lady Lydia :)

Lady Julia said...

Beautiful :)

I see you across the room

I never knew I was your target

You caught my eye

And from then on I never stood a chance.


I love interacting this way, when he initially thinks everything is his idea...