Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome EntreCard Droppers!

I suppose its about time I make some sort of official statement regarding EntreCard's movement into paid ads, so here it is.

Everyone is welcome here.

I'm not going to purchase ads with money, but if someone else wants to do the same, by all means. I'm here to blog first and read second, and if I happen to have an opportunity to make a little cash in the process then great.

As of this morning, it only cost 4 EC to advertise on my page. I currently have 1 EC ad running and 1 more in the que. After that, there's a whole string of paid ads just waiting.

So please, if you're here to drop and run, that's fine. At least spend 30 seconds to scroll down through the page and see if there's a topic here that might interest you. For the most part, I blog my thoughts on American Idol and Heroes. I occasionally make random posts as well and like to share some weird news items on the weekend. And other opinions are certainly welcome - if you leave a comment, rest assured I will be back to respond to it as soon as I can.

Thanks, and have a great day!

No comments: