Thursday, July 3, 2008

Asked and Answered!

Love will turn the Key asks, Would you ever get a tattoo? and if so, where and what?

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for many years. The problem has been that I haven’t found one that I really like. I had thought of getting a Gemini symbol, but then I changed my mind on that one and decided that I wanted to get a Yin/Yang symbol. It would go on my back just below my left shoulder. But like I said, I haven’t been able to find one that jumps out at me. Maybe someday…

Stevie Exxxx asks three questions….

What is the highest number of women that you have you been in a relationship with at one time?

Well….I suppose first we should define “relationship”. I mean, are we talking serious dating or are we talking sexual relations? Let’s assume both, shall we?

Serious dating…
Hmmm…well, in an actual relationship, I suppose technically you could say 4. But in reality, only 3 of those women were actively involved with me. The fourth one lived several states away and we were never able to actually get together before going our separate ways.

Sexual relations…
Lets see….I would have to go way back and say that the most women I’ve had relations with at one time is 4 I think…and what a night that was! That was my first group experience (I wasn’t the only guy there though, so I did get some rest time, lol)

How many women would you have a relationship with at the same time if all the chemistry and all that were at peak????

Serious dating…
Just being with 3 was tough enough to find time for, so I don’t think I would do more than that. And that would be if all the equipment were working like it did when I was much younger! Lately though, I think I’m finding more happiness in a one-on-one setting…

Sexual relations…
Four was awesome. And if the chemistry and all that were at peak, I think maybe 3 at the most because I would hate for any of them to feel left out of the action. Sure they could pair off or take care of each other if they were into that sort of thing, but then they wouldn’t be having relations with me at the same time.

What attracts you into a new relationship with another woman???

Her attitude. The way she looks at me. The way she talks to me. The way she carries herself. I’m not someone hung up on looks to attract my attention, although she should probably maintain some level of cleanliness. Give me a look of desire, don’t be afraid to touch me. Kiss me like you mean it. And you’ll have my attention.


Heavensent54 asks, When did you KNOW you wanted to write? (to be a writer)

I wrote my very first short story back in 3rd grade I think. In 8th grade, I began working on my school newspaper and I think that’s really when it started, but no real aspirations or dreams of being a famous author. But in high school – 1981, in fact, I developed the outline for a book that is still a work in progress. It was 12 years later that I actually started putting the words down on paper. All minor events in my personal history. I mean, I’ve always enjoyed writing (I’ve been told I have a great imagination!) But it was actually a very short time ago, after I published my first book, that when I stepped back and looked at the finished product, I just really felt good about the accomplishment and I knew I wanted to do it again.

My daughter is currently helping me put the finishing touches on my 27-year work in progress and I hope to have it released by this fall – it’s a murder mystery and I’m real anxious to get this one finished! My third book is a collection of more erotic works and I hope to have it out by November.

No comments: