Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Kid on the Block - An Introduction


Wow, so here I am...so this is blogger (or blogspot, or whatever you want to call it), huh? Not bad...not bad at all.

Actually, I've seen a few blogs on this site before and they looked pretty good. I've actually been posting over at MySpace for a little over 2 years now (since early 2006) and it has been a reasonably enjoyable experience. I've made many friends over there and I do intend to keep posting there on a regular basis.

Sure, its had its frustrations as well. Which is partly why I am here at blogger now as well. See, as you get to know me, you will find that from time to time I will post something that some people might consider a little steamy. OK, a lot steamy. I write erotica.

Yeah. You heard me. Sex stories. Erotic fiction. Words to get you all hot and bothered. Apparently, some people think I'm rather good at it. Wanna see for yourself? You can start with the book I just published (there's a link over in the column to the left). It's called The Erotic Adventures of Steve and Brooke. Go ahead. Go order you a copy of it. I'll wait.

Anyway, this is the reason I am also posting here. I set up a website (if you hadn't noticed the link) to promote the book. In my efforts to spread the word and find traffic to the site, I stumbled upon Entre Card, which uses a javascript widget to put an identifying card on your website and allows others to do the same. You can even leave your card on other people's websites. This in turn will hopefully get people to come back here where they will learn about my book and get all excited over it and want to buy a copy for their very own.

The point is, MySpace doesn't allow the javascript widgets on their site. So...if I can't post the widget, I can't get traffic to my MySpace blog and I can't get people all hot and bothered (ummm, yeah. Hopefully you know what I mean.)

So I am here now. You can also find my posts at other sites listed in the column on the left. I'm not an every day poster. I try to post everyday, but it doesn't always work out. Sometimes I'll post 3 blogs in one day, sometimes its 3 to 5 blogs in one week. But I do promise to do my best to make them entertaining.

Your comments are always welcome and I hope you'll keep coming back and seeing what I'm up to. And don't forget to pick up a copy of my book! Seriously, cause that's some good shit...

No comments: